We define ourselves by high quality.
PCCA’s quality management system (QMS) ensures compliance with our licenses, Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and Good Distribution Practices cGDP).
We’ve been manufacturing and sourcing personalised medicines for over 20 years with extensive specials manufacturing and distribution history, holding all relevant licenses for our business activities.
Licences & Registrations
Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory Authority licences (MHRA):
- Manufacturers ‘Specials’ Licence – 17661
- Manufacturer’s/Importer’s Licence MIA – 17661
- Manufacturers ‘Specials’ Authorisation (Veterinary) ManSA – 17661
- Wholesale Distribution Authorisation (Human) WDA(H) – 17661
- Manufacturer’s Authorisation – Investigational Medicinal Products MIA(IMP) – 17661
- API Registration – 17661
- GPhC Pharmacy Registration – 9010218
- Controlled Drug Licence – 1411 Schedule 2/3/4 parts 1 and 2 and Schedule 5
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
If you can't find what you're looking for contact our team to discuss your needs in more detail.Talk to one of our team